Sunday, November 18, 2007

We're Heeeeeerrrrrrre!

Made it in this morning at 1:30 am. And because we weren't tired enough we all stayed up talking until 3:00AM. We are bright people, we are.

We got up bright and early to get ready for church and had a wonderful time of worship at my sister's church (very friendly people, indeed). I didn't get copious amounts of sleep, I didn't get a big cup of coffee (although I did get in a few sips of Michigan Cherry Coffee- oh mercy!) and I certainly didn't get a danish the size of Detroit. But you know what?

It's all good.

Me and my sister can't shut-up talking to each other (imagine two grown women who love to talk with ADD tendencies trying to have a coherent conversation. Can we say, look, there's a squirrel.), Monk and my BIL are totally enjoying one another's geeked-out personalities and their love of football, Baby Girl is just so thankful to be out of the carseat that she's as happy as a bug and the little girls are having a pinked out, prissy party in the basement (more on that one later).

Life doesn't get much better than this.

1 comment:

mindi said...

I'm so glad you made it safely. I'd love to see some princess pictures - that sounds so cute!!