My new found bloggy friend Beth, over at The Natural Mommy has tagged me for my very first meme. Unfortunately, it's The Messy Desk Meme. Do you suppose she saw my last post on my issues with unorganization and figured, "he, he, he, this oughta be good for a laugh."? Well...she's right. I am now fair game.
I am supposed to list the 5 craziest things on my desk. I'm sure I could list more, but here's what I got, in no random order:
Messy Desk Meme - 5 Craziest Things
1. 7 Crayola crayons. What? I share my desk with a 4 and 7 year old. Plus, I like to smell them.
2. Printed off Food Network recipe for Alton Brown's Pocket Pies. And no, I've never made them because obviously the recipe didn't make it off my desk. I printed this off at sometime during my pregnancy. I think. The baby is 2 months old. You do the math.
3. 3 year old Valentine candles and votive cup. Don't ask me why, I don't know.
4. A broken piece of Pampered Chef stone. They have a great replacement policy, but they are not clairvoyant. One must call them to tell them of the broken stone before they can replace it.
5. About 1,253,497 pre-school/toddler/1st grade computer games lying recklessly about. Sheesh, these kids are so unorganized. I wish they'd get it together.
And just for giggles I'll give you one more.
6. A can of compressed air for helping to control the bazillion dust bunnies that take up residence on a regular basis. But more importantly, it is a great tool in torturing the cats.
So, now that I've confessed my messy desk contents I would now like to tag the following:
-Mrs. Elliot over at Unfolding Grace. She's one of my new bloggity friends and she loves Anne of Green Gables. How can you not like that?
-How about Elizabeth at Small Rain. She's recently found out she is going to have twins! Plus she has a wicked sense of humor. Wicked as in funny, not evil. She probably doesn't even know I exist, but it's worth a try, eh?