Tuesday, February 05, 2008
10 Reasons I Hate The Television
Here they are:
10. They are obnoxious focal points in any house.
9. They are time wasters.
8. Hello? Do people read books anymore?
7. Barney the Dinosaur and Dora the Explorer. Need I say more?
6. Infinite amounts of mindless drivel.
5. Infinite amounts of inappropriate, s*xual content.
4. My children become deaf and dumb when watching.
3. The dumbed down portrayal and effemination of fathers.
1. It divides the family.
There it is. Off my chest and out in the open for everyone to see.
This is how I roll.
Do we own a television? Yes. (Have mercy, I can hear the collective gasps of "hypocrite" permeating my screen already).
I'll continue my thoughts on this throughout the week, but I want y'all to ask yourselves the question:
"Why do I watch television?" (not me, but you)
Any thoughts? Anyone want to hurl tomatoes at me through the screen?