Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Look Y'all, It's Fall!

Nothing like some chilly weather and a batch of Pumpkin Muffins to tell *Momma's favorite season Fall to "come on in and sit a spell"! Or better yet, Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins! *Momma was feelin' the Fall weather yesterday and soon she was putting on her apron and channeling Betty Crocker. Yep. Nothin' says luvin' like Pumpkin Muffins from the oven.

And look at me. A poet and don't know it.

*Momma would be me. Not, and I repeat, not my mother. You know, like MadMommaMonk, which is what the hubs calls me on his blog. I just was totally in the mood to talk in the third person today, that's all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jedi Miller said...

I don't even like chocolate and those sound good. hmmm I noticed there were no nutritional facts listed...

Sadie said...

Those look YUMMY!