Friday, August 10, 2007

I Am SO Ashamed!

I cannot believe I forgot to post these pictures. I think my brains are seeping out of my pores along with my hormones!

These are the wonderful people that got me through my pregnancy and birth!



Dr Cindy, my terrific chiropractor, is on the left. My most awesome midwife, Ann is holding Hope (if look real close Hope looks like she's foaming at the mouth! Really!). And the always sweet Cheryl, my midwife assistant. Aren't they great?

This is lil' ol' me with Ann. This is the first picture I've ever posted of myself. Egads! This is also the picture that I was told I looked pale and sickly in. This was also after the hair dye incident, but unfortunately you can't see my orangish, pinkish ends. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about please refer back to my Postpartum Etiquette post. I would link it, but I'm too tired and lazy at the moment!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: