Saturday, August 30, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

And no, I don't mean professional football with all of it's wealthy, ego-inflated baboons, running around thinking too much of themselves.

I'm talkin' 'bout COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! The ONLY football that matters!

Oh yes, my dear friends and fans, college football season has begun! And today is the first Saturday of many where Monk and I will pile up on the couch, eating way too much chips and salsa and give out a little "Woot-woot" for our beloved teams.

We dearly love us some good, old fashioned college football!

So pardon me while I go clean up like a maniac so we can spend the afternoon vegging with our team(s).

Oh, by the way, if you go to Chick-Fil-A on Monday, wearing a shirt or jersey with your favorite football team's logo, they will give you a FREE 3 piece chicken strip. Oh yes, give me an amen! Our family will be representing 3 different teams on Monday and I'll have pictures to prove it!

Have a great weekend and blessed Lord's day everyone!

5 comments:

mindi said...

All I have to say is go West Virginia Mountaineers!! Wahoo!!

Anonymous said...

I know Michigan is in a rebuilding year but they were disappointing none the less. And, by the way, your blogs have been very entertaining. I love the pictures of Hope and Ken.

Love, T.

The Jessie James Gang said...

Go Blue!

Rebecca (Becky) said...

Thanks for the CFA tip! That's some GOOOOOOD news right there my friend!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

SORRY FRIEND....GOT SOME SERIOUS AGGIE FRIENDS OVER HERE.....WHOOP!
AND WE ARE SOOO EXCITED THAT TIME HAS COME...woohoo....love the start of fall and football!