Tuesday, August 12, 2008

300th Post!!

Can you believe it?? Today is my 300th post! Wow. I talk waaaay too much.

My 100th and 200th posts were kind of ...eh. I really didn't have much to talk about.

But today?

Today is good. You know why?

It's Monk's birthday today! And I think that celebrating my 300th post with my awesome hubby's birthday is great!

So here's a birthday post to him.

Dear Monk (my Schmoopy),
I am the happiest woman in the world! And you know why? You. You are loving and kind and
EVERYTHING I could have ever wanted in a husband and so much more than I ever dreamed! You have been my best friend, soulmate, lover, personal comic and confidante for the last 12 years. Easily, the happiest years of my life. Even though today is your birthday, I'm the one who got the gift. Spending the day with you.
Happy Birthday babe. I love you!

Okay, now you all can either quit crying or gagging or vomiting profusely and go about your business.

Go on now...

Nothing more here.

1 comment:

TheMadMonk said...

What a great day you caused this to be. And when we got married, I got the best of that deal. Thanks for making this a great day and making the last 10 years of my life the best they could possibly be.