*This contest is now closed, thanks for participating!*
Once again Shannon is hosting another bloggy giveaway! These are so much fun that I can't resist joining in yet again!
Last time, after much introspection, I thought seriously of giving away my 16yo strapping, young son. Alas, while there were many offers of dowries and betrothal to daughters, cousins and friends, I decided it was in my best interest to giveaway something other than my first born.
Since that was so successful for me the first time and the fact that I really do adore all 5 of my children - I think I'll just give away some more Pampered Chef! Yeehaw! And since I love cooking and baking and all things homemakerish, I've put together a lovely array of items if I do say so myself.
Up for the taking this time is a lovely Pampered Chef package. It contains a wide assortment of great items for the kitchen. These would include:
- 3, yes you read that right, 3 Season's Best cookbooks (because I L-O-V-E to cook)
- 1 package Soups, Stews and Chili's Recipe Cards (a recipe for a bread bowl!!)
- 3 small Twixit clips (for when the twistie ties mysteriously disappear!)
- 1 package Southwestern Seasoning - good for the tacos and fajitas
- 1 Mini-Whipper (great for chocolate milk or eggs or whatever your little imagination desires!)
- 1 Citrus Peeler (for those pesky oranges)
- 1 Cake Tester (admit it, we all hate using a knife)
And a lovely assortment of pictures:
All in new packaging - because I care enough to give the very best.
Wonderful cookbooks and recipe cards! BTW, see the chocolate cake with the white frosting? I've made that one before! Oh yes ma'am, I did.
All waiting just for you!
Here's the lowdown.
- Post a comment and you're entered.
- Only enter one time, please. We all know cheaters never prosper. Unless of course, you're a politician or in professional sports - then most of them do.
- U.S residents only please - I hate excluding my Canadian friends, but I'm afraid the seasoning might be mistaken for some illegal substance and then I would be tied up in court for years and hey, I'm just not up for that. But my husband does love hockey!
- You may enter until Friday February 1, 2008 10pm CST. At this time I will close comments.
- I will use the random number generator to select a winner.
- The winner will be posted on Monday February 4, 2008.
- I will contact the winner who will need to contact me back within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected.
- You do NOT need a blog to win, but please leave a way to contact you (i.e. email, etc..)
- My friends are more than welcome to enter - you know who you are - all two of you.
Don't forget to head on over to Shannon's and enter all the other great giveaways!! I'm heading there myself!