Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dreams Do Come True...Sorta.

So, I bought this journal for 50% off after Christmas at Barnes and Noble. It pretty much sums up my life in one sentence, you know. That's why I bought it.
















Then lo, and behold, what do y'all think happened?!?!


It wasn't the whole house, but I'll take what I can get these days. Plus, it was another opportunity to show y'all my floors. I love them so. They make me happy. Not like chocolate happy, but happy nonetheless. I could sit on them and eat chocolate and be the happiest girl in the whole wide world! Eating chocolate, sitting on my new floors in my clean living room while writing in my new journal is what dreams are made of!

Now if I could just find that new journal....




3 comments:

Sarah R said...

The floors rock. I have the same ones. Vomit comes right up! No stains, no sticky reminder. Those floors are a dream. That being said, don't let any kid in those darned roller shoes on the floor. One of my kids friends rolled across my floor and left a mark that I can't get up. I might bill her dad.

The Jessie James Gang said...

I know that feeling. That's how I feel about my new kitchen. I am so much more domesticated since we moved because my kitchen is what dreams are made of. My old kitchen always made me want to grab the designer by the throat and ask in anguished confusion, "Why??".

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are beautiful. Can't wait to see them!