Monday, March 02, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Beginners Week...


It wasn't enough for me to announce to Blogdom that I am a Photoshop Boob....complete and total. Nope. Now I had to go and enter a contest.


(By the way, thank-you for all of your nice, encouraging comments...ya'll are too sweet!)

iHeartFaces is having Beginners Week this week and I qualify ~ because of the whole Photoshop Boob thing, you know. Go check them out!

The theme? Messy.

Around these parts that's usally not too hard to find.
























10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that isn't the cutest little girl alive! OK, OK, it could be one of her sisters.... What a doll!

Beverly said...

She is so cute!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet : ). What a fun picture of an adorable messy little princess.

Andrea said...

That looks like its gonna stain! She's beautiful and this is a great quality photo!

Colleen said...

What a great picture!!! She's a cutie!

Jennifer said...

Is that LIPSTICK?? So cute:)

More Than Words said...

LOL....is that lipstick??? Hahahah!

Sarah R said...

I was just hoping it wasn't a nosebleed.

DawnS said...

Oh my goodness did that come off??? She sure is a cutie!

Christine said...

What a dollie!