Friday, September 12, 2008

Not Much to Say. Really.

Maybe it's Hurricane Ike. Maybe it's because I broke my little toe on my left foot today (which REALLY hurts, by the way!). Maybe it's the fact that I failed Mr. Zeeman's 2nd semester Geometry class my junior year in high school.

Or.

Maybe it's that I have pregnancy hormones raging through my body right now that is liken to the alien that pops out of Sigourney Weaver's stomach in one of the Alien movies. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture or YouTube clip to share with you. Trust your imaginations.

Nevertheless, I'm in a funk. I'm in such a mood swinging funk that I'm not in the mood to blog.

So, for the time being I'm going on a bloggy break. (Is that cheering that I hear?) I may be out of my funk after the weekend and back with a vengence by Monday. (I am, after all, going to a women's conference tomorrow and Saturday.)

Or not.

I just don't know. I just know that I need a little break.

So, I'll see y'all around. Hopefully soon.

Y'all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are in a funk. I have been that way today myself, but no pregnancy to blame it on here. I can imagine what a funk would feel like while pregnant, though. Ugh! Anwyay, I hope you and your toe are all better soon and that you will be back to your old joyful self soon. In the meantime, kick back, put your feet up and rest. You deserve it. Oh, and enjoy your conference. I go to one every year and it really gives me a boost.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelly,
There must be something in the air, or maybe it's a plot that's been being planned for years, because I too am in a funk, AND......I TOO flunked Mr Zeeman's geometry class in high school. AND I just found out that I'm _______________ Oh my gosh...I'm 50 years old with a grandchild, this can't be happening to me! That is getting old. You didn't think I meant that I was pregnant now did you.
Love, T

mindi said...

I'm sorry, and I am SOOO with you. I'm just not feeling it lately.
Kick back and relax, soon you'll have a sweet little one in your arms and so much more to blog about!!

Unknown said...

yeah i am 35 weeks along with number 5 and this is kinda how i feel most days i just don't know what to say or maybe i am just being plan lazy lol!!