Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let's Play "Name This Photo", Shall We?

COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED! :)

I've never done this sort of thing before, you know. I mean, these sorts of things are usually saved for the "Big Girl" blogs, not my little piddly, pathetic ramblings.




But.





I couldn't help it. The picture screamed for some sort of funny subtitle and I just had to put it up here. All I'm asking is that if you lurk here that you would PUHLEEEEEZE give it a try! Just leave a comment. I promise nothing bad will happen. No one will spam you, no one will telemarket you....nothing. Just press the Leave a Comment button. You can do it. I know you can.





It will be really embarrassing if I get like two comments. One from Monk and one from my sister. You know. I just might have to go into the fetal position and receive chocolate via an I.V bag.





Be good to me my bloggy friends. I mean it. If I get enough entries....I might just throw in a little gift card or something. Cause like I always say, I'm all about the love.





Name this photo...



16 comments:

Malia said...

De-lurking only because you asked so nicely, and the photo is so cute. My title would be... "what! no more chocolate?"

Anonymous said...

Okay, a little dark for a baby, but all I could think was:
"Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch?!"

I know, Lost is obviously bad for my brain. :)--Cheryl

Anonymous said...

lalala.... I can't hear you. Food restrictions don't exist in my head. Lalalala

TheMadMonk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheMadMonk said...

"Not that Taylor Swift song AGAIN!" By the way, it was me who deleted the comment. I grossly misspelled a word and couldn't handle it. So I reposted and will check spelling before I publish.

Anonymous said...

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." (by Scarlet, in Gone With the Wind).

Your Dahling Sista T.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've created a monster. I can't stop thinking about it, and yeah I know I'm embarrassing you, but here goes..........
"What!!!!! Only $65 from the stimulus package!!

Love, T. again

Sarah R said...

"Mama's singing karaoke again!" (you know I had to go twice, right?)

Anonymous said...

your pregnant again say it aint so Momma


www.goodtimesdelgadostyle.blogspot.com

Becky said...

"Please don't sing mommy, please don't sing"

That was the first thing I thought of because one of my brothers said that to my mom at about that age, with about that look.

Brandy said...

Oh ok ... since you asked soooo sweetly for people to delurk, I'm humoring you ;-)

"I have to deal with Mommy on NO chocolate?! No, I'm not hearing this"

Anonymous said...

"Mom and Dad, four sisters, two dogs (one that WON'T quit barking), and two cats. What I wouldn't give for just a LITTLE piece and quiet!!"

Or is that what Chelle says?

Mae Burke said...

SHUT UP HARLEY!

:P

Anonymous said...

Now how DID she know that was Harley?????

Stephanie said...

"Make them be quiet. I am still the baby!"

I found your blog via Ann's. She was my midwife as well, and I am friends with Cindy and JB. I also know Darla Wilkinson...I think you go to church together. I really enjoying reading your blog, and it looks like we have a lot in common. :)

Anonymous said...

"Ahhh, not that song again, I just can't take it!!! You have already played it a hundred times!!!"

So cute.
Judy