Friday, December 02, 2005

All is Well...uh..for now

Well, the current version on stomach virus #53,657 has left Castle Monk....er...I think. All is well at the moment and I intend on keeping it that way for as long as possible. Which basically means that I'm giving myself a very false sense of security as I know that as soon as things return to some state of normalcy then once again, disaster will strike. Amy speaks of this today on her blog as well and has probably communicated it much more effectively than I.

I would like to share an all natural cleaning tip that I have recently learned. All it requires is:

- 2 spray bottles
-white vinegar
-hydrogen peroxide (regular, over-the-counter stuff)

Pour the white vinegar in one bottle and the hydrogen peroxide in the other bottle. Spray each, one after
the other, on surface that needs cleaning or disinfecting then wipe down. Be careful of hydrogen peroxide
as it can "bleach" some clothing.

It is well documented that this is more effective than bleach water and store bought disinfecting agents. I have the website somewhere and will try to include the link another time. Also, it does not matter which solution you spray first. Kinda nifty, eh? See, my blog is not in vain afterall.

On the craft show side of things...well, uh...slow and steady is the pace you could say. I only have 6 basket liners completed at this moment. Needless to say, today will be a basket liner making, rice heating pad making and whatever else strikes my whimsy to make marathon. Wish me good luck...er...I mean good Providence! ;)

Next up: pictures of my compost pile! Mmmm...yummy.




No comments: