Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's New?

Well, around here....this is what's new...

DSC_0066

...and this is what we've been doing with it..

....throwing in a little of this good stuff (and yes, the stems and all can go in!! Can anyone say extra F-I-B-E-R!!)..

DSC_0068


...and a little of this stuff (L to R: Coconut milk, Kefir, wheat germ and flax seed meal)...

DSC_0069

...top it off with some ice...

DSC_0070-1

and give it a whirl.

DSC_0071

Creamy, smooth, yummy and healthy. And a little pretty too, I think!

DSC_0073

But the best part is the response I get when I make them...


DSC_0075-1

...good to the last drop.

Oh wait. That's someone else's phrase, isn't it? Okay, okay, I got one...

...good to the last slurp!

More to come on the VitaMix and what else I've made in this new love in my life!

Let me just say this...you wouldn't believe the stuff I've put in that blender and the kids don't even have a clue! ::insert evil laugh here::

Also, I love it SO much that I'm seriously thinking about taking it on vacation with us next week. ::insert mental help here:: Seriously.

4 comments:

JB and Cindy said...

One of my most cherished kitchen tools- we love ours too! That smoothie looks yummy.

Elisabeth Carol said...

Hey if I come over before you leave, will you make me one?! Mmmk thanks. :) ha

Becky said...

I won one at a retreat I went to two years ago. I did take mine on vacation last time I went to visit my parents. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Christine said...

Love this post! You should totally bring it with you on vacation.:) My Vita Mix is one of the loves of my life, too. Awesome!