Tuesday, May 05, 2009

iHeart Faces ~ Hats





Since my sweet Charlie turned 5 WHOLE MONTHS OLD this past Sunday, I decided to make her my focus of Hat Theme at iheart faces this week!

I love her so and she has such a kissable head and kissable cheeks and kissable feet, and kissable....well, need I go on? Anyway, she's one of my favorite subjects to photograph these days because:

1. She's not mobile yet so she can't run or turn away or anything! She is completely and totally at my will! MUHAHAHAHA!

and

2. She doesn't have the vocabulary to complain about me taking pictures AGAIN. She just smiles and drools a lot. Perfect! And even if she screams I can still keep taking pictures....it's cute.

But today there was no screaming....just cuteness.

Charlie Girl

::Sigh:: I could take pictures of that sweet face all day long....

Go check out more hats and faces ~ you won't be disappointed. As a matter of fact, I think you'll smile. Just like y'all are doing right now!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!

My Two Seasons said...

Oh, she is so sweet! She has beautiful eyes and your lighting is awesome!

Elisabeth Carol said...

I love it!

Suburban Girl said...

What a great shot! Beautiful.

Christine said...

She is such a doll; you are ever so talented!

Anonymous said...

My goodness does she look like her sweet momma! Gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Wow. What an awesome picture. She is one beautiful baby:)

JB and Cindy said...

Love it! Your talent amazes me... And makes me want a camera, BAD!

Kate said...

Such a sweet face! Great photo!

tad said...

WOW! She is adorable! Great picture...I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you). Love T

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Isn't she just all sugar! I can't get over how much she resembles Hope.

I miss that stage of not being able to escape all my kisses. Sometimes I just have to tackle Eliza and lay 'em on her nice and thick!! :)

-Andrea