Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pick a Winner

Fat Otis

Apparently my children aren't the only ones around here who pick their nose and eat it. Seriously. If I have nothing better to talk about than cat boogers than I am pretty pathetic.

::cricket. cricket. cricket::

Actually, we've been to the park TWICE this week and the Botanic Gardens once. It has been a week chocked full of frenzy, let me tell you. Unfortunatley, no house cleaning has been done and I simply MUST do that today.

So.

I'm putting a big hold on the Vague I Can't Tell You What's Up Quite Yet post. Sorry. I hope you understand. Frankly, if there is anyone still reading I will be MORE than giddy with excitement.

Y'all ARE still reading aren't you? Hello? Y'all?

Leave me a comment if you're remotely interested in this blog still. If not, that's okay....I can pass the time watching the cat pick lick his nose.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is an incredible picture (the fact that you caught his tongue in his nose like that, not the fact that his tongue is in his nose!). And I'm totally still here!! As long as you drag the "Vague I Can't Tell You What's Up Quite Yet" post out like you did Charlie's birth story, I'll keep reading! haha just kidding:)

Elisabeth Carol said...

Eh. I'm not so much interested. hahah jk

Katie said...

I certainly don't, um, maybe sometimes, um, ok, I'm here every day. :-)

Jill said...

I check this blog almost every day, and sometimes when you haven't blogged in a while, I even re-read the older blogs that made me laugh...you can't stop! (Though a few less cat nose-licking photos might be ok) LOL! Seriously, though, your photograps are amazing!

Cheryl said...

Ditto what Jill said...still here. And if my guess about the Vagueness is correct, I'm so excited for you! You will be amazing! You have both the talent and the Spirit for the job. Assuming I'm as smart as I think I am...

Carla said...

Yes. I'm here. And I can't believe that picture - on sooo many different levels. Hurry back!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and you are driving my CRAZY post it already :)

Vanessa

Hallie said...

Still interested. Waiting patiently...

bzymom320 said...

Personally, I want to see the ORANGE pics. Post them already! :)
I'll even send you my ORANGE prayer if you want to put it on your blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

I think you are hysterical! I have 7 children, the youngest being a baby, the oldest 14. So I easily relate to the whole large family with a large age range.

Sometimes, I am laughing out loud and the children come over to see what I am reading.

You're great! Keep up the good work!

Beth