Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mini-Monk Mayhem

Well, the inevitable has happened. The Mini-Monks are ill. Sniffing, coughing, sticky drainage oozing out of orifices. Okay, TMI I know. You get the picture. I went to the health food store last night and got some vitamin C and some Horehound Blend drops. Anyone out there ever use these drops? I'm just now getting into all natural remedies, so I'm not real sure of what I'm doing. Now don't get me wrong...I'm not experiementing on my children. I talked with the hippie-looking lady at the store and this is what she recommended.

Hey, I finally figured out a use for the plastic Bible from the Challies drawing! It would be perfect for the almost 3yo! The other night she accidentally ripped a page in my Bible my parents gave me many years ago. What a great idea, huh? Toddler proof Bibles --preferably without the cartoon pictures of Jesus.

No comments: