Friday, November 11, 2005

Introductions are always good...

I am officially introducing my blog. It's not much, but it's mine. It allows me to get on my soap box whenever I feel compelled to speak out! It allows me to brag a little on my dear children and loving husband! It allows me to express what it feels like to be on this never ending journey of Reforming. It allows me to glorify God, which is what I seek to do daily.

So here I am. The Monk's Wife. My dear hubby is affectionately called The Mad Monk. Not as in angry mad...just sorta crazy mad. We have four dear children and letting God decide if we get more! I am not an organized person by nature and I don't pretend to be. My organization journey is alot like my Reforming journey...never ending. I love to cook, sew, do crafts, play sports and games, scrapbook and a plethora of other things I rarely have time for. This is due to my unorganization...uh...which might be another whole post in itself. Or maybe another 157 posts!

At any rate, I'm glad to be here in the blogosphere. I hope a few will choose to read and enjoy and if not....well, I'm glad to be here anyway!

1 comment:

Devid said...

Monk is the Best character of this Show.If I am a huge fan of this series then Monk is the main reason.His gestures and body language is equally humorous as his deeds.I always wanted to watch monk tv show again and again for this i download the all the episodes.Now i can watch the show whenever i want.