Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In Spite of Everything Else...This is What Truly Matters



Thank you Lord that You ALONE reign!

Psalm 146: 1-10

1 Praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD, O my soul!

2 I will praise the LORD while I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

3 Do not trust in princes,
In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.

4 His spirit departs, he returns to the earth;
In that very day his thoughts perish.

5 How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob,
Whose hope is in the LORD his God,

6 Who made heaven and earth,
The sea and all that is in them;
Who keeps faith forever;

7 Who executes justice for the oppressed;
Who gives food to the hungry.
The LORD sets the prisoners free.

8 The LORD opens the eyes of the blind;
The LORD raises up those who are bowed down;
The LORD loves the righteous;

9 The LORD protects the strangers;
He supports the fatherless and the widow,
But He thwarts the way of the wicked.

10 The LORD will reign forever,
Your God, O Zion, to all generations.
Praise the LORD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! I'm so glad HE REIGNS!!