Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How We Homeschool - To Each His Own


One of the greatest joys of homeschooling is being able to cater to each child's learning style. We are firm believers that not every child learns the same way. Some children learn by sight, some by hearing and others are kinesthetic, which is hands on learning.

Our LiverPie has a much different learning style from that of her older sister. She is a robust child with a wicked (as in very witty, not evil. Although she does have her evil moments) sense of humor. She is very much like her daddy. So with much thought and discussion, Monk and I have decided to homeschool her according to her personal style, which is very similar to her daddy's style of learning. We think she should excel under this particular tutelage. Here is a sample:



I do hope you all realize that my tongue was planted firmly inside my cheek while posting this. I don't know how you all could think we would homeschool this way.

As if.

We would never use four part harmony. Hmpf.

*Admit it. It's a catchy tune, ain't it?*

2 comments:

Rebecca (Becky) said...

I cannot believe you have this on here!!!! A few months ago I went around singing "Be I Bippy Bye Be I Bow" to a number of people trying to figure out where in the world I had heard this song!!! NO KIDDING!!!!

Now I know.... :)

Shelly said...

I can't see it! Guess I'll have to wait till I get home. :( Stupid work internet!