Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not So Back Afterall...

Well, I recently posted that I was back from illness and that The Mad Monk had opened the can of proverbial Blogworms with me. How wrong I was.

It is day Day 30 in such said illness. Just when I thought I was better...I wasn't. I wish that my desire to post had not waned in this illness, but unfortunately it has. It has something to do with my horizontal position on the couch and the angle of the non-laptop computer sitting on the desk. It may also have something to do with the horrific amount of medication I am on so that I may simply breathe. One of which is the reason that I am blogging at 5:25 am because it can interfere with sleep. I have been awake and unable to go back to sleep since 2:45am.

I am, however, thankful to be enjoying the sound of a pounding rain. This is a sound that has not been heard in these parts of Texas for a long time. God is good and I am so glad that in the middle of this discouraging time I can still find reasons to praise Him and give Him the glory.

For those out there in blogdom that do take the time to read, please be patient. I will hopefully be feeling much better in a week or so. The Mad Monk has been busier than a one-armed paper hanger at work and he has been pulling double duty around the house because of my non-ability to perform lately. His blog has suffered as well. This is not to say that plenty of blog fodder has not occurred around here because trust me...it has. We've just been too sick or tired or sick of being tired or tired of being sick to post about it.

Prayers are optional, but appreciated.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments: