1. Is it possible to throw up in a Whataburger bag while driving down the freeway at 60 mph?
2. Does it make me a bad mother that I sometimes let the baby eat leftover peas off the kitchen floor? And carrots?
3. If after 4 girls in a row, we finally get another son, will I be tempted to put a hair bow in his hair just out of curiosity?
4. If I do have a son and attempt #3, will my husband go totally nuts all over my sorry tail?
5. Is it bad manners to smack strangers who say to my baby girl, " Hey, big guy"?
6. If what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, then why am I still such a baby when it comes to morning sickness?
7. Will the couch have a permanent indentation of my body after this baby is born?
8. Did Claire actually die on LOST, or what?
9. Is it right to
10. Can I really have ALL of my Christmas shopping done before this baby's due date of December 10th?
11. Could this baby actually be a boy?
Just the thoughts of a crazy, nauseated pregnant woman. So, what have y'all been pondering these days?