Friday, April 27, 2007

I've Arrived...

to my third trimester that is! Yeah! I am officially in the last stage of pregnancy! Yeah! While it has been a struggle at times, I will say time has gone quickly. I was a little in shock yesterday while seeing the midwife, when she revealed that I would now be seeing her every two weeks. Yikes! We're going to have a baby! In all seriousness though, God has been SO very good to us during this pregnancy and we have so much for which to be thankful.

The Mad Monk and I will start our childbirth classes next week as well. I know, I know, most of you are thinking, "this is their 5th child and they STILL need childbirth classes?" Yes, this is our fifth child, BUT it's our first birth with a midwife and using a birthing center. The Mad Monk will have a bigger role this time and has been told that he may "catch" the baby. For those of you that know him ,this is a big deal considering the fact that he nearly cut Liver Pie's toe off while cutting the umbilical cord after she was born! I REALLY want him to take these classes! Anyway, the next four weeks will be new and exciting if The Mad Monk can manage to NOT get us kicked out of the classes for his inability to be serious and not smirk during serious conversation. I will keep you all updated on his juvenile ways. :)

No comments: