Monday, July 23, 2007

Better Late than Never

So, is it totally horrible that I haven't posted since April 27th??? Yikes! Yes, this is how I would like to see my traffic pick up...by completely ignoring my blog. Actually, I don't blog for that reason, but it is nice that a few choose to read my pathetic little musings! Now for the good news!

WE HAD A BABY!!! Yessiree, I stopped blogging until I gave birth. Here are the specifics... Hope Evangeline was born in the wee hours of July 15th at 4:42 am. She weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and is beautiful in every way! Our three youngest are now strawberry blonde headed, blonde headed and brown headed! We have Neopolitan daughters! Because it will take me ages to post pictures, may I direct you to my wonderful hubby's blog, www.themadmonk.wordpress.com where you will find some pictures and probably more blogging. Actually, he ain't been real consistent neither!

I am going to begin compiling my birth story and will hopefully have it up by next week. I want to take my time and really savor the moment because it was truly miraculous. Truly painful too, but we'll go there later. :)

No comments: