Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh Crud!

I have the crud. Or at least something that resembles the crud. I went to the dr. today and he told me I had the beginnings of bronchitis and was having asthmatic responses. Huh? I don't have asthma. According to him I do. Apparently, I now have adult onset seasonal asthma. Well, gee golly. My new best friends are Singulair, Omniceif and cough syrup with codeine. Woo-hoo.

I've been getting a case of bronchitis sometime between Nov-Jan for the last four years. Apparently this sends off bells and whistles of some sort to the docs. A sign, if you may, that something is amuck in my lung-olas!

At any rate, I don't like it one bit. I'm achy, croopy, sleepy and grouchy and I basically feel poopy. See...I've resorted to using bathroom humor words. While The Mad Monk would find these totally amusing, I'm really not sure good Christian women should use the poo word. But if the poo fits...

Whoa. Gotta stop there and end this post. The codeine laced cough syrup is doing a number on my sanctification process.

I bid you all adieu and good-nite.

p.s. If you might say a little prayer for me it would be much appreciated. Last year I couldn't shake the bronchial crud for a month. Steroids were called in. Eww. Let's just say I'm not good with steroids and they always interfere when I compete in the Tour de France. Er...or not.

God Bless.

No comments: