Monday, August 30, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

I accidentally deleted my old blog template.

Yep. Some things never change. I'm just as technologically impaired as ever. I went in to try and clean some buttons off and remove all of the links and then ... ooopsy. I realized a little too late that I accidentally copied, then deleted, a few too many things.

Ahem.

I contacted my designer, who so GRACIOUSLY sent me another copy of my template, but Michelle the Wonder Monkey can't figure out how to install it.

And I'm too embarrassed to ask for help. I'm telling y'all, I need a 12 step program.

Sooo, this is how it will look for now. I was looking to change things up and simplify a bit anyway, but never planned on annihilating the whole template. Hopefully I won't annihilate the content as well. :)

I have to tell y'all, I wanted to end this post with a picture, but Blogger makes it so stinking hard to upload a picture that it's not even funny. Look at me. I'm not laughing.

And I'm not posting a picture either. So there.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like the "new" background :) I don't know how many times my Dad (my tech guru genius) has just rolled his eyes and said "Oh Jenni". You're in good company!!